The Landscape Institute is an educational charity and chartered body responsible for protecting, conserving and enhancing the natural and built environment for the benefit of the public. It champions well-designed and well-managed urban and rural landscape.
Search the LI members’ list for an individual landscape architect in London.
Why use a Registered Practice?
As a client, you can
- be confident that you are working with committed professionals
- find the right practice for the job by searching the Directory
- have the assurance of a quality benchmark, backed by a trusted professional body
All LI Registered Practices are obliged to
- have Professional Indemnity Insurance cover
- adhere to the Landscape Institute’s Code of Conduct
- comply with Landscape Institute CPD regulations
- have as a Principal or Department Head a Chartered landscape architect with a full managerial and technical responsibility for landscape work